Looking for health news you can use that will make you smile?
Reach your audience with Health-e headlines™ Consumer Health News Service — no ink, no paper and not a penny of postage. This timely, regular news service hits your Inbox with solid news, written by professionals, selected from credible, original sources.
Just cut and paste onto your intranet, company Web site, include in daily email messages, print, post or mail hard copies. Customize with your company or organizational info to create a truly tailored health message.
Cost for the Consumer Health News Service is so affordable (just $149 a year for 12 monthly feeds of 20 stories, that’s 240 stories a year), you won’t believe it. You get about 20 health stories in each monthly issue. That's just pennies per reader — you do the math. Click for a FREE sample issue and pricing info with absolutely no obligation.
What's great about Health-e headlines™?
- Much more affordable than printed newsletters. This is NOT canned clipart or stale copy-ready handout materials.
- Timely. Convenient. Easy to use.
- From trusted original sources. Written by experienced health journalists.
- No retyping necessary. No rewriting. No copyright problems because you're a subscriber.
- Perfect complement to your company’s wellness program.
What you'll read in every issue:
We bring your employees what they need — short, hard-hitting news facts to help them become smart health care consumers.
Health-e headlines — an electronic email news service — brings you...
- Actionable, understandable, short health articles
- Big-time findings published in major research journals, interpreted so your employees won't have to ask, "How does this affect me?"
A word about our sources
We tap into original sources exclusively to gather our health information. Who better than the original researcher, government agency or health-serving organization to provide trusted health items? You won't find Good Housekeeping or The New York Times listed as a source for any health information. They simply are not original, credible sources.
Need a custom story on a particular topic?
Just ask. If we have one in our archives, we'll shoot it to you for just a minimal redistribution fee. Want a special story or profile written exclusively for your organization? Just ask. Our health writers take on special assignments and can provide affordable top-quality, first-rate information from our expert sources.
How to use Health-e headlines™
Just cut and paste the monthly stories from the Word document you receive each month onto your intranet or company Web site, include in daily email messages, print, post or mail hard copies. Customize with your company or organizational info to create a truly tailored health message.
Health-e headlines™ Consumer Health News Service is ideal for:
- Do-it-yourself publication managers
- Small companies with no budget for health promotion but who want to "do something"
- Managed care groups and EAPs looking for widely diverse health information
- Multi-site companies challenged to reach employees working onsite, on the road, at home — or anywhere in the world
Try these ideas for using Health-e headlines™ Consumer Health News Service:
- Pick the health topics you need, from more than 20 stories each month, based on your health claims data, and drop them into a regular, in-house publication.
- Work with your medical department, HR staff, trainers, EAP, occupational health and safety experts to create your own tailored health message.
- Send a story a day in daily email to employees online.
- Set up the daily health feature as part of your corporate sign-on screen on your intranet.
- Create-your-own health newsletter, add some line art, then copy and distribute within your workplace or organization.
- Make it interactive with your internal Web site. Create your own mini-online health information center.
Write On, Inc., is a consumer and corporate health information publisher headquartered in Omaha, Neb. Publication editors tap into an international team of health promotion and health management experts and consultants, medical researchers, health care practitioners and industry insiders to bring up-to-the-second information to YOU.
Publisher Sandra Wendel writes health stories for major consumer publications read by millions such as the Healthy Self newsletter published by the American Institute for Preventive Medicine, and LiveWell, a special health supplement to the Omaha World-Herald. She has contributed to the most highly read websites such as www.MayoClinic.com. She developed online consumer content as Senior Project Editor for www.eMedicineHealth.com.
She edits major books on health, is an editor for iUniverse health books, and is coauthor (with Dr. Edward T. Creagan of Mayo Clinic) on the book How NOT to Be My Patient (www.HowNotToBeMyPatient.com). She has compiled two Chicken Soup for the Soul books (on breast cancer and on heart disease).
The health-writing team includes veteran journalists and specialists in health and medical issues.
From the Publisher...
Your interactive feedback helps shape this publication. Contact Sandra directly at email@example.com or at (402) 334-2547.
Write On, Inc.
Phone: (402) 334-2547
Fax: (402) 691-0490